Every round of Hookin On Hump Day I am more and more amazed by the quality of the projects submitted! And I feel so lucky that I get to work with Sara as HOHD Hostesses! This link party runs on both My Merry Messy Life and Moogly - remember that an entry on one site shows up on both - and we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and more. You guys are the stars! It's one party with double the exposure for everyone who wants to share their best crochet, knitting, felting, and sewing projects! Here are the featured projects from the latest round of HOHD!
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
- Most Clicked! Abstract Shawl Crochet Pattern by Sara on Posh Pooch Designs - This is gorgeous - lightweight and perfect for the changing seasons - free crochet pattern!
- Fun in the Sun Crochet Beach Bag by Kathy on ELK Studio - The name says it all - and it's another great looking free crochet pattern!
- Granny Heart Crochet Pattern by Lauren on Daisy Cottage Designs - Super cute dishcloth, and a free crochet pattern!
- Baby Dungaree Pattern by Linda on Linda's Crafty Corner - Adorable, and such great embellishment ideas - and a free crochet pattern!
- Granny Ripple Afghan by Amy on The Stitchin' Mommy - Such a great classic look - and she shares the free crochet pattern!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on May 6th, 2014!