It’s time for another round of Hookin On Hump Day! The sun may be returning to our shores at last, but the crafting is still going strong, and the link party run on both My Merry Messy Life and Moogly is still humming! Remember that an entry on one site shows up on both – and we both promote the featured projects on Facebook, G+, Pinterest, and more. You guys are the stars! It’s one party with double the exposure for everyone who wants to share their best crochet, knitting, felting, and sewing projects! Here are the featured projects from the latest round of HOHD!
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Cath Kidston/Greengate Inspired Bakeware and Blanket by Creative Designs by Sheila Zachariae: This beautiful crochet pattern is available for sale on both Craftsy and Etsy!
#2: How to Make Pretty Felted Flowers by Fiber Artsy: These flowers are gorgeous – and the tutorial makes it look very doable!
#3: Painted Pixels Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button: Another amazing crochet pattern available for sale on Craftsy, Etsy, and Ravelry!
#4: Small Crochet Motif by Crochet For You: A very pretty free crochet pattern for a 2 round motif – that includes join as you go instructions!
#5: Pincushion Present by (un)Deniably Domestic: A lovely little gift, a sweet story, and links to the free pattern and tutorial!
Lovely job everyone! Now go get your I’ve Been Featured button and bask in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on April 1st, 2014!
Thanks so much for the party ladies!
Loved your daisy bookmarks. Could you come up with, say, a dove or something for a Bible bookmark?