Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day! It's finally almost Spring, and this fantastic bi-monthly link party run on both My Merry Messy Life and Moogly is still going strong! An entry on one site shows up on both - and we both promote the featured projects each round on our various social media outlets. And we love seeing what all you amazing blogger are up to, as we take turns picking the featured projects! One party, twice the promotion, lots of opportunity to see what's up in the worlds of crochet, knitting, and sewing! Here's the featured projects from the last round of HOHD!
#1 Most-Clicked Link- Bracelet by Anna Simple Crochet - includes a photo tutorial to make this lovely item!
#2 - Eternal Love Hugs and Kisses Infinity Scarf by The Crochet Lounge - free pattern and a cute video!
#3 - Happy Heart Day to You by Undeniably Domestic - So pretty and perfect to use as drink coasters!
#4 - Ends, Beautiful Ends by Felted Button - great article on how to deal with pesky tails in colorful crochet patterns
#5 - Monday Makings and Pattern Reviews by Beatrice Ryan Designs - see what Beatrice has been working on, with links to all the free patterns!
Lovely job everyone! Now go get your I’ve Been Featured button and bask in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on February 18th, 2014!