We're closing in on the holidays, with just 7 more weeks to craft for Christmas, and a whole lot less for both Thanksgiving and Hanukkah! So I'm sure your hooks and needles are flying! And that means there's lots of great crafty inspiration and pattern writing happening too - and Sara from My Merry Messy Life and I love it when you share it with us here on HOHD! Remember, with the two of us as co-hosts, the featured projects get twice the publicity, with links on both our sites and all our social media outlets! And if you tweet about it using the hashtag #HOHD, we'll use these to get even MORE attention on your posts and entries. So let's get to it!
FEATURED THIS WEEK ON HOOKIN ON HUMP DAY!
#1 - Most-Clicked Link - What's New, Pussy Cat? by Jam Made - such a creative twist on a cat! I love the granny square bellies.
#2 - Brooklyn Fingerless Mitts or Wrist Warmers, Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Dreamz - LOVE this project! Also comes with a pattern for boot cuffs. Perfect for holiday gifts and it's a FREE pattern!
#3 - The Larksfoot Blanket is Finished! by My World of Crochet - gorgeous use of color and comes with a link to a free crochet chart to make it!
#4 - Autumn Cowl by There Where is Soleil - another project with bright colors using the mosaic stitch.
#5 - Toddler Fingerless Gloves by Stitch 11 - a FREE pattern to make an adorable accessory for little ones!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won't pester you if you'd rather not receive a reminder!
Happier Than A Pig in Mud
Cute features! Love the cat with the granny square belly:@)
Thanks for hosting, Tamara!
HI, I've only just found your lovely site and party. I've linked up a couple of projects (I'm going through a bit of a crochet phase at the moment). Hope that's ok. I'm so happy to have found your lovely treasure trove of patterns and ideas. thanks
😀 Thanks for linking up Julie! Glad to have you!