Can you believe it? Time for another round of our link party, HOHD! Thank you for joining me and my fabulous co-host Kara from Petals to Picots for another round of the top crochet and knitting links and patterns. We share your best projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots – here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK! Crochet Summer Air Cardi Vest from Maz Kwok Designs – This cuff-sleeved cardigan is made with sport weight yarn and is perfect for summer … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Mandala from Howling at the Moon – A bright and colorful mandala … includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
3. Join Crochet Motifs with One Seam from Crochet is the Way – Learn this seamless joining technique for your square or rectangular projects … FREE diagram tutorial!
4. “Suzette” Bag Pattern for Beginners from Make and Do Crew – Requiring only single and double crochet and a very simple construction, this FREE crochet bag pattern is perfect for beginners!
5. Catona “Paper” Chain from Felted Button – A fresh spin on the paper chain made with colorful crochet strips and buttons … FREE crochet pattern too!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!