Welcome back to HOHD - partying like it's HOHD 99! I've been plotting with my lovely cohost, Kara from Petals to Picots, and we're hoping to make the centennial HOHD something extra special. But for now, it's time to share all the newest crochet and knitting projects from your blogs, from the last two weeks! If this is the first time you've been here and you'd like to link up, be sure to check out the rules section below. For everyone else - let's enjoy some yummy yarny projects! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Lucienne's Summer Mandala by Atelier Marie-Lucienne: A vibrant and colorful mandala pattern and FREE too!
2. Super Secret Storage Pouf by ChaleurLife: A comfy pouf with secret storage for extra blankets or stuffed animals ... FREE pattern!
3. Retro Ornament Throw by Jessie At Home: Absolutely stunning afghan inspired by vintage glass Christmas ornaments ... FREE video tutorial series with link to FREE pattern!
4. Modular Crochet Blocking Station by One Dog Woof: Store and block your squares as you work with this DIY blocking station ... FREE tutorial!
5. Seafoam Beach Backpack by Gleeful Things: This pretty backpack is a Design Wars Challenge winner and perfect for toting your stuff to the beach ... PAID pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr!
Have to admit, I'm quite awestruck... And glad, as my mandala seems to make many other crocheters happy too! Thank you for featuring my pattern. Happy crocheting, Marjan
😀 Thank you Marjan!