Welcome back to HOHD! Time to share all the newest crochet and knitting projects from your blogs, along with my fantabulous co-host, Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you've been here and you'd like to link up, be sure to check out the rules section below. For everyone else - let's enjoy some yummy yarny projects! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Pointed Hem Topper by Be a Crafter: Gorgeous and FREE in size XL - other sizes available for purchase!
2. Color Reel Blanket by Felted Button: Beautiful and perfect for stash busting - pattern available for purchase!
3. Kennedy's Flower Garden Blanket by 5 Little Monsters: Stunning FREE crochet pattern!
4. Make Your Own Rag Rug by Let It Shine: Some examples of fantastic rag rugs, with a link to FREE instructions in the first sentence!
5. Summer Wrap by Pattern Paradise: Lovely and FREE lightweight crochet pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr!
Thanks for hosting an awesome party:-)
I just wanted to say thanks for hosting this party. I have had a few of my projects featured recently and it has been so great for my blog. Each time I link up one of my projects I am so excited to check two weeks later to see if mine was one of the most clicked. It is also fun to see the other projects and find new blogs to follow. Anyway, thanks for helping me grow my blog.
😀 Thank you so much Erica! You have great designs that are always fun to feature!
Thank you so much for featuring my rugs. So glad to join the party again this week. Best wishes, Darlene
😀 Thank you Darlene! They are so great!
Thank you for this link up. I get inspired by others projects and I also get the chance to share my work. I have been "project lethargic" but this will help me get back in the game for sure. 🙂 Have a nice day!
😀 Thank you Maya!
Wow, number two is absolutely gorgeous, will definitely need to get that on my to do list!