Welcome back to HOHD! Time to share all the newest crochet and knitting projects from your blogs, along with my fantabulous co-host, Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you've been here and you'd like to link up, be sure to check out the rules section below. For everyone else - let's enjoy some yummy yarny projects! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Pointed Hem Topper by Be a Crafter: Gorgeous and FREE in size XL - other sizes available for purchase!
2. Color Reel Blanket by Felted Button: Beautiful and perfect for stash busting - pattern available for purchase!
3. Kennedy's Flower Garden Blanket by 5 Little Monsters: Stunning FREE crochet pattern!
4. Make Your Own Rag Rug by Let It Shine: Some examples of fantastic rag rugs, with a link to FREE instructions in the first sentence!
5. Summer Wrap by Pattern Paradise: Lovely and FREE lightweight crochet pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!