Welcome back to HOHD! Time to share all the newest yarn crafting projects from your blogs, with my fantabulous co-host, Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you’ve been here and you’d like to link up, be sure to check out the rules section below. For everyone else – let’s enjoy some fresh new projects! Here are the projects that your clicks (with some help from yours truly) put together for us this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Sophie’s Universe CAL on Sew Incredibly Crazy – This CAL by Dedri Uys is so popular! Check out Amy’s gorgeous version of this FREE crochet pattern (and get the link too)!
2. Crochet Lacy Oversize Top by Maz Kwok’s Designs – Another gorgeous FREE crochet pattern from Maz!
3. Prism Blanket Crochet Pattern by Felted Button – Beautiful, join as you go, and available for purchase!
4. Herringbone Crochet Washcloth Pattern by The Purple Poncho – Great texture and perfect for beginners – and a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Simple Stylish Market Bag by Morale Fiber – Useful, durable, and a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr!
This is beautiful, thank you so much. I think I will put it forward to my Crochet group as a project!
🙂 I’m glad you like it Charlene!