Welcome back to HOHD! Time to share all the newest yarn crafting projects from your blogs, with my wonderful co-host, Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you've been here and you'd like to link up, be sure to check out the rules section below. For everyone else - let's enjoy some fresh new projects! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together for us this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Raised Box Stitch Crochet Basket from 4 You With Love - Such an attractive storage solution and a FREE pattern too!
2. Kaleidoscope Coaster from Da's Crochet Connection - Mix and match colors for a coaster set that is uniquely yours ... FREE pattern too!
3. Jolly Chunky Bag from BAM Crafts - Colorful and fun crochet tote with link to FREE pattern!
4. Hannah's Blanket from Sunshine and a Sewing Basket - A beautiful afghan that is sure to become a family favorite ... links to the FREE pattern too!
5. Mini Rings of Change by Linda's Crafty Corner - A gorgeous CAL project with links to join in and to the FREE Ravelry pattern.
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!