Welcome once more to HOHD! Time to share all the newest yarn crafting projects from your blogs, with my stylish co-host, Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you've been here and you'd like to link up, be sure to check out the rules section below. For everyone else - let's enjoy some fresh new projects! Here are the projects that your clicks and the lovely Kara put together for us this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: February Baby Afghan by 2 Crochet Hooks: A pretty baby afghan pattern perfecting for gifting ... and a FREE pattern too!
2. Simple Crochet Flowers by Little Miss Stitches: Beautiful lacy flowers ... make some too with this FREE crochet pattern!
3. City Neckwarmer by Knot Theorist Designs: Great design and perfect for Spring! Links to FREE Ravelry pattern.
4. Chicken Egg Cup by Cute Dutch: Get ready for Easter with these adorable egg cups ... FREE pattern!
5. "Ribbed Cross" Granny Square by Pasta & Patchwork: A new twist on a classic design ... FREE pattern and photo tutorial!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!