Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day – for the last round of 2014! Once again I’m co-hosting with the lovely Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you’ve been here and you’d like to link up, be sure to check out the “simple rules” section below. For everyone else – let’s enjoy some fantastic projects! When I looked at the clicks for last week, it was a very tight race – with a bit of a theme! Here are the 5 most popular projects:
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Chaussons pour bébé by Anna Simple Crochet – These are too cute! Presented as a FREE crochet photo tutorial, any crocheter can make these – just remember that ml is ch, ms is sc, and rg is rows!
2. Leaping Stripes for Men Pattern Review by Stitch11: Hey, I know this FREE crochet pattern! I love the way she made it her own!
3. Hickory Bark by ELK Studio: Another great FREE crochet hat pattern – this one’s designed specifically for the guys!
4. Holiday Joy by Pattern Paradise: A stylish and elegant FREE crochet hat pattern!
5. Textured Toddler Beanie by 5 Little Monsters: A cute FREE crochet hat pattern in 2 sizes!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr, and sign up for the free Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing!
Thanks for hosting! It’s such a fun way to find new project ideas and see what others are doing =)
😀 Thank you Jessica!
Thank you so much for featuring my little baby’s slippers !!! It’s always a pleasure to participate in your link party !!!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year !!!
Big hug !
😀 Thank you for sharing such a great tutorial Anna!
Love this collection of sites … so many interesting projects to consider….
Thanks for sharing. I have recently blogged about things I made for christmas .
hope u can check it out