Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day! I'm super happy to be here with my co-host, Kara from Petals to Picots! If this is the first time you've been here since Kara came on board, be sure to check out all the details of the newest version of Hookin On Hump Day in the "simple rules" section below - they really are simpler now!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
#1 – MOST CLICKED: Crochet Silver Glam Shawl by Maz Kwok Designs - A gorgeous, sparkly, FREE crochet pattern!
#2: Peaches & Cream Tunic by Pattern Paradise - Super cute crochet in sizes 12 mths to 5T, and available for purchase!
#3: Herringbone Infinity Scarf by The Purple Poncho - Love the texture and color blocking in this FREE crochet pattern!
#4: Lattice Knit Wrist Warmers by Handcrafted Vintage - Lovely and deceptively simple FREE knitting pattern!
#5: Alpine Steps Square by Fiber Flux - This is part of a FREE crochet-along, so lots to see here!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!