Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day! I'd like you all to welcome my new co-host, Kara from Petals to Picots! We're super excited to bring you this new and improved link party. We've made a few changes, but we're still all about promoting the very best crochet and knit blog posts around - and we're thrilled to have such a great group of bloggers to work with!
The rules have been tweaked and simplified, and the logo has been updated. But it will still be twice a month, and Kara and I will be promoting the featured blog posts each round on our social media sites. So be sure to review the rules before you link up. But first, let's check out the latest featured posts!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
- MOST CLICKED: Polish Star Pillow by My World of Crochet: Isn't this amazing? You can run the page through Google Translate, and though the written instructions aren't included, studying the photos is a big clue as to how this pattern is achieved!
- Amazing Grace Infinity Scarf by Beatrice Ryan Designs: Lovely and FREE crochet pattern!
- Mood Blanket October Square by Pukado: She's done it again, and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
- Purple Glam Shawl by Maz Kwok's Designs: Lovely and feminine FREE crochet pattern!
- Double Strapped Baby Mary Janes by One Dog Woof: Cute and pretty and a FREE crochet pattern!
Thank you all for linking up! Feel free to grab an I’ve Been Featured button and show off!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!