Woohoo! Hookin On Hump Day is back for 2014! If this is your first look, this is a fantastic bi-monthly link party run on both My Merry Messy Life and Moogly! An entry on one site shows up on both – and we both promote the featured projects each round on our various social media outlets. And we love seeing what all you fab blogger are up to, as we take turns picking the featured projects! One party, twice the promotion, lots of opportunity to see what’s up in the worlds of crochet, knitting, and sewing! So let’s get started and see what you were up to on holiday vacation!
#1 TIED! for Most-Clicked Link- Free Pattern – Rina Hat by Pattern Paradise – love the stitch pattern and colors she used, and it’s a FREE pattern from sizes newborn to adult!!
#1 TIED! for Most-Clicked Link- Two Missoni Inspired Blankets by Creative Designs – gorgeous blankets with pom-poms on the borders – perfect touch! Pattern available for purchase.
#2 – Mariposa’s Boot Cuffs – Free Crochet Pattern by Crochet Lounge – free patterns and some video tutorials to help you make them!
#3 – Winter Mug Cozy Patterns by Divine Debris – free patterns to adorn your hot drink mugs – these are so cute and festive!
#4 – Child Size Pom Pom Beanie by Stitch 11 – these hats are super cute and come with free patterns!
Great job everyone! Now go grab your I’ve Been Featured button and relish in the spotlight. I’ll be pinning you on my Pinterest Board and featuring you on Facebook and Google+, as will My Merry Messy Life!
Now onto this week’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please link your post back to one of the hostesses – Moogly or My Merry Messy Life, or grab the Hookin on Hump Day party button here. Without a button on your site or link back on your post, we will not be able to feature it the following week. We have had to pass over many people before because there was no button or link!
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top left of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own page)!
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- Please, no Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, non-fiber arts posts or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Get Moogly on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, G+, Pinterest and Tumblr, and sign up for the Newsletter so you don’t miss a thing! Look for the next Hookin On Hump Day on January 21st, 2014!