This might be the closest round of Hookin On Hump Day ever! There were just one or two clicks separating some, and the top two are tied - so you know these are some fantastic projects! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. TIED FOR MOST CLICKED LINK: Birds and Flowers Necklace on The Little Treasures - This post is pure crochet inspiration - such a lovely idea!
2. TIED FOR MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Flower Rug by Golden Lucy Crafts - This rug is made from individual motifs so you can make it any size or shape - FREE crochet pattern!
3. Giant Dream Catcher by Hakelfieber - See how she made this gorgeous wall decoration - link to the FREE crochet pattern plus color info and technique tips!
4. Winterberry Throw by Divine Debris - This lovely blanket is made in motifs that are seamed together - a great FREE weather-proof crochet pattern!
5. Knit Gilt Lace Cardigan by Susanna IC on Kiku Corner - Learn all about the journey from yarn to sweater in this lovely design - link to the PAID knit pattern included in the blog post!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!