This round of Hookin On Hump Day is tops! Tops for you, a topper for your table, and even baby! This fun collection is all FREE patterns too – bonus! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Easy Summer Tee by Eye Love Knots – Go through the process of choosing and making a crochet garment – link to the FREE crochet pattern included in the post!
2. Summer Petals Shawl by Celtic Knot Crochet – This lovely and colorful wrap has a unique shape that helps it stay on, and it’s mostly a one-row repeat… and totally a FREE crochet pattern!
3. The Summertime Hangout Crochet Top by Dora Does UK – A simple, relaxed V-neck crochet vest top, which is oversized and left open (optionally) at the sides for that on-the-beach summer vibe… a FREE crochet pattern in XS to 3X!
4. Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat by Raji’s Crafty Hobby – Popcorn, Double Crochet Cluster and Front Post Stitches combine to create the amazing texture in this FREE crochet pattern with photo tutorial!
5. Ingrid Baby Bonnet by Designs by Diligence – This delicate looking bonnet is so lovely and sure to become a family heirloom… you can buy the PDF for extended sizes… or get the newborn to 6-month baby size FREE on the blog!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!