Summer colors are in full swing - what a happy collection! This round of Hookin On Hump Day features your favorites from the past two weeks - and even better, this round they're all FREE patterns! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crocheted Scrunchies from Howling at the Moon - These scrunchies are just as cute in your hair or on your wrist … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Vintage Peach from Annie Design Crochet - Just one skein needed to crochet this beautiful triangle shawl … FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial!
3. Harper Vest from Divine Debris - A beautiful long vest perfect for any time of year … FREE crochet pattern sized from XS to 5X!
4. Sunflower Pot Holder from Nana's Crafty Home - These pot holders add such a bright happy vibe to any space … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Verano Longline Cardigan Pattern from Mama in a Stitch - A cozy cardi for those cooler nights … FREE crochet pattern sized from XS to XXL!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)