Looks like cool neutrals and pastels are hot right now in crochet! This round of Hookin On Hump Day features your favorites from the past two weeks – and there’s definitely an aesthetic happening here! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Sorella Cardigan by ChristaCoDesign – This cardi has a loose fit that’s comfortable and flattering, and perfect for dark yarns… and a FREE crochet pattern in sizes XS to 5X!
2. Vintage Star Join As You Go by Blue Star Crochet – These delicate lacy crochet squares use the join as you go technique so you don’t have to make a pile of squares… and are a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Gathering Rosebuds Crochet Market Bag by Nana’s Crafty Home – This pretty and textured crochet bag works up quickly with just one cake of yarn… a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Lazy Day Sweater by Han Jan Crochet – A modern crochet baby pattern in a simple raglan sweater style, in sizes 0-6 mths to 6-7 yrs, in both US and UK terms… a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Lemon Drop Top by Mommy Loves Yarn – A beautiful crochet garment that you’ll love to wear, even in the hot months…. a FREE crochet pattern in sizes S to 3XL!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)