This round of Hookin On Hump Day is all about variety! From summer tops to cute appliques, you're sure to find your next project here! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below - you might just fill out your to-do list today!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Melanie Tank Top from Divine Debris - A lightweight top perfect for summer. Pattern includes sizing for XS to 5x … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Chakra Shawl from Dora Does - A unique shawl design perfect for your post-yoga practice or as a stylish accessory … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Flower Meadow Blanket from Nana's Crafty Home - Vibrant flowers adorn the edges of this lovely blanket … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Anne of Green Gables Doll from Sweet Softies - Adorable Anne amigurumi doll, perfect for fans of the classic series … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Crochet Cacti Applique from The Little Treasures - These cacti appliques can add a colorful accent to any piece ... post includes link to PAID pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr!
Thank you for hosting this great link up! I almost always find great patterns on your link ups or on your blog! Your time and efforts are so appreciated!The Lemon Drop Top is beautiful and looks doable! 🙂
I'm so glad you like it! ♥ Thank you, Patticia!
Hi Tamara ! Thank you very much for this link party, I love to participate and find inspiration to create new projects
Thank you so much, Eli! ♥