Hookin On Hump Day is here with another wonderful collection of knit and crochet patterns for you! Get all the links, and check out the new entries below - there's so much wonderful stuff out there!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Ranunculus Sweater from Con Hilos, Lanas y Botones - This finished sweater came out beautifully ... post includes link to PAID knit pattern!
2. Otis the Owl from The Loopy Lamb - Adorable amigurumi owl made with faux fur yarn … FREE crochet pattern and includes links to other amigurumi animals in the series including a koala and sloth!
3. Apricot Rose Shawl from Annie Design Crochet - This semi-circle shawl pattern is perfect for Spring … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Citrus Dotty Crochet Baby Blanket from Sum of Their Stories - This baby blanket is sure to brighten up any room … includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
5. Mini-Mandala Necklace from Celtic Knot Crochet - This necklace is a quick project with a beautiful result and would be great for a last minute gift … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr!
Awh, thank you so much for featuring my dotty baby blanket. I've actually just finished a second and shared it today, this time a ripple blanket. I'm on a baby blanket mission at the moment as we have several friends all due in the next few months.
Thank you for linking up, Julie! ♥