Hookin On Hump Day is back with some fun and colorful and fashionable freebies for you! Collect them all – as well as the new entries below – and you’ll be one happy crocheter this week!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: 5 Mindful Crochet Stitch Patterns for Relaxation and Calm from Dora Does – I think we could all use some calming patterns about now … FREE crochet patterns!
2. Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Holder from Happier Than a Pig in Mud – Adorable bunny egg holder pattern with step-by-step photos to guide your through … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Ruffle Sleeve Crochet Top from Loopingly Made – A crochet tank with chic ruffle details … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Group Stitch Baby Blanket from Croyden Crochet – Cozy blanket with colorful clusters … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Lilla Shawl from Christa Co Design – This shawl is perfect for Spring and includes a photo tutorial … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)