It’s the first round of Hookin On Hump Day for 2020! The decade is off to an amazing start – and we’ve got 5 gorgeous new (mostly) free crochet patterns for you to celebrate with!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Nordic Twist Gnome from Keep Calm and Crochet On – This adorable gnome is cute enough to keep up all season long … PAID crochet pattern (we originally had this one as free – our apologies!)!
2. The Ivy Hat from Maria’s Blue Crayon – A beautifully textured hat worked from the bottom-up … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Frosted Glass Cowl from Thoresby Cottage – This stylish cowl takes only one skein to make and the self striping yarn does all the work for you … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Interwoven Sweater from Be a Crafter – This V-neck pullover looks so cozy and is finished off with a unique ribbon closure on the neckline. … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Temperance Rauncho by Stardust Gold Crochet – This poncho/ruana is a simply elegant design you can dress up or dress down with jeans …FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.