It’s the last round of Hookin On Hump Day for 2019! Check out these final projects for the year. And join us again in 2020 to see what’s featured, and what sort of great patterns are kicking off a new decade!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Katuna Headband by Noowul Designs – This trendy design features clever construction and is a lovely FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Mouse by Malloo Knits – This adorable amigurumi mouse was inspired by a Greek children’s book – and is a fun FREE crochet pattern!
3. Popsicle Pom-Pom Hat by Grandma Duck Designs – Color, texture, and fun combine in this bright FREE crochet pattern!
4. Holly Sprig with Berries by DoraDoesUK – These cute sprigs can be made into festive pins for used to embellish items such as hats, scarves or even as table decorations, and are a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Santa Claus Kitchen Towel by A Crocheted Simplicity – This clever pattern looks cute and is practical too, with a built-in feature to keep it where you hang it – and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.