This round of Hookin On Hump Day is full of festive coziness – and great gift ideas! It’s a mix of crochet and knit this round, but these 5 projects all have a few things in common. They all look great, and they are all free patterns – and they’re all linked below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crispen the Snowman from Crystalized Designs – A fun, huggable snowman perfect for winter decor … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Simple Chains Cowl from Caab Crochet – A cozy cowl pattern works up quickly and easily with a chunky yarn and a large crochet hook … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Gingerbread Heart Ornaments from Golden Lucy Crafts – Decorate your home with these charming gingerbread ornaments … great for gifting too! FREE crochet pattern!
4. The Dotty Cardigan from All About Ami – A chunky cardigan that is as stylish as it is comfortable … FREE knit pattern!
5. Trailblazer Earwarmer from Croyden Crochet – This earwarmer pattern is both cute and functional and perfect for beginners … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!