Hookin On Hump Day loves free crochet patterns – and that’s just what your clicks picked for round 202! Even better, they all make fantastic gifts this holiday. Check out all these beautiful patterns below!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Puppy Lovey from Loops and Love Crochet – A cuddly friend for your little ones … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Falling Leaves Cowl from Nana’s Crafty Home – A beautifully textured cowl for those crisp Autumn days … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Rachel Beanie from Rich Textures Crochet – A stylish beanie pattern that works up super quick … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Itty Bitty Kitty from Thoresby Cottage – A sweet Christmas kitty to get you into the holiday spirit … FREE crochet pattern!
5. African Violets Bracelet from The Little Treasures – A beautiful flower to use as an embellishment or string into a bracelet … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.