Hookin On Hump Day continues with round 201 on Moogly and Petals to Picots! This round, we're featuring a fun combo of autumn-ready sweaters and cute amigurumi - get all the links, check out the newest projects, and add your own below!
Last round we celebrated our 200th HOHD with two giveaways! Congratulations to Linda Douglas, winner of the Yarnspirations $25 prize package on Moogly!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Free Crochet Flamingo Pattern from Grace and Yarn - Fiona the Flamingo measures 15 inches tall and is ready to fly off your hook - a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Tropic Poncho by Loopingly Made - This beautiful layering garment is designed in a blend of cotton and acrylic fibers that make it just right for many seasons - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Rosewood Cardigan by All About Ami - This relaxed, long and slouchy cardigan pattern includes sizes Small to 5X - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
4. The Hedgehog Hedda by Yarnhild - A cute critter that's available in English, German, and Norweigan - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Got Your Six by Dora Does – This textured crochet cardigan pattern includes directions for cropped and hip length sweaters in sizes XS to 3X - a PAID crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!