Hookin On Hump Day is officially 200 rounds old! Thank you all so much for being part of this link party – through adding your patterns and clicking on them too! To celebrate, there are two giveaways this round – one here on Moogly courtesy of Yarnspirations, and one on Petals to Picots! Plus 5 free crochet patterns!
Disclaimer: Giveaway provided by Yarnspirations.
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Diamond Clusters Crochet Cardigan from One Dog Woof – A modern cardigan that’s sure to become a favorite, available in sizes XS to 3XL … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Perceptions from Dora Does – This triangle scarf is great for showing off that yarn you’ve been saving … it’s beginner-friendly too! FREE crochet pattern!
3. Prism Pillow Crochet Pattern from Felted Button – This pillow design is so much fun and a great way to add a pop of color to your decor … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Around the Bend Throw from Rich Textures Crochet – Self-striping yarn makes this throw easy yet stunning … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Red Truck Pumpkin Harvest C2C Pillow from Nana’s Crafty Home – This pillow screams Autumn fun … FREE crochet pattern with lots of pictures to guide you through!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
HOHD 200 Giveaway from Yarnspirations
The Yarnspirations HOHD 200 Giveaway is open to US and Canada addresses only (void where prohibited). The giveaway ends October 13, 2019, at 11:59pm Central US time. To enter, use the Rafflecopter form below. If you are on mobile and have difficulty entering, please use a desktop computer to enter. Only the email option is mandatory – all other tasks are optional, for bonus entries only.
HOHD 200 Giveaway from LoveCrafts on Petals to Picots
And you’re not done yet! Be sure to CLICK HERE to visit Petals to Picots to enter her giveaway, sponsored by LoveCrafts!
Both winners will be announced in the next round of Hookin On Hump Day, on October 15, 2019!