Hookin On Hump Day is nearly 200 rounds old! Thank you all so much for making it so wonderful by sharing your patterns and projects on Moogly and Petals to Picots!
We’re working on something special to celebrate the next round – but in the meantime, here are 5 more gorgeous new patterns for you to add to your must-make list!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Divine Diamonds Throw by Divine Debris – A quilt inspired FREE crochet pattern that’s perfect for customization!
2. Tela Triangle Shawl by Stitching Together – This FREE crochet pattern features simple construction and easy stitches paired with modern stripes!
3. Southern Pines Sweater by Dora Does UK – Create a stunning top-down sweater with this impressive PAID crochet pattern!
4. Spindle Shawl by Annie Design Crochet – This FREE crochet pattern features a lovely open lace stitch, bottom-up construction, and the 2-row pattern is easy to memorize!
5. Autumn Rhapsody Blanket CAL by Nana’s Crafty Home – Born out of a love for stitch samplers and all things fall, this FREE crochet along will be released in 4 parts – the first is out now!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)