This round of Hookin On Hump Day feature's a fan favorite theme - free crochet patterns (plus one knit!)! From cozy wearables to beautiful squares, check them all out on Moogly and Petals to Picots!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week's Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crocheted Bolero from Bijou Bead Boutique - Gorgeous finished bolero project with link to FREE crochet pattern!
2. Rinske Square from Felted Button - A versatile block design with loads of color and texture ... FREE crochet pattern!
3. Horned Owl C2C Square from My Hobby Is Crochet - This horned owl square is the latest block in the Wildlife Graphgan CAL ... FREE crochet pattern!
4. The Uptown Cardigan from All About Ami - A classic cardigan design with a slouchy relaxed vibe ... FREE knitting pattern!
5. Sand Drift Scarf from Caab Crochet - A light-weight scarf design that can be dressed up or down ... FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you, and good luck everybody! Follow all the Moogly fun on your favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr!
Thanks for hosting!