How fun and summery is this round of Hookin On Hump Day?! Even the hat feels fresh and springy – and best of all, this round the featured patterns are all crochet and all free! Get all 5 of these happy patterns below – and then add your own to the HOHD link party on Moogly and Petals to Picots!
What is Hookin On Hump Day?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week’s Featured Projects
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Margarita Barefoot Sandals from The Little Treasures – Pretty daisy sandals for those barefoot days … FREE crochet pattern!
2. Elephant C2C Square from My Hobby Is Crochet – This amazing elephant corner to corner square is the latest block in the Wildlife Graphghan CAL … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crochet Vintage Lace Beanie Pattern by Crochet For You – Adorable hat with flower accent includes pattern for toddler size … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Hudson Blanket Pattern from The Blue Elephants – A hexagon blanket with a modern vibe … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Watermelon Dishcloth Set from Maria’s Blue Crayon – This dishcloth set is great for summer … FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late.
Never Miss a HOHD!
Check Out the New Projects (And Add Yours Here!)