How about a round of freebies? It's your clicks that tell us the top projects for each Hookin On Hump Day - and this round, they all just so happen to be free! Even better, we've got a bit of variety, so read on to get all the fab links - and then add your own to the HOHD link party on Moogly and Petals to Picots!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week's Featured Projects
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Dreaming of Spring Dishcloth from Grandma Duck Designs - Stitch a breath of Spring into your kitchen with this FREE crochet pattern!
2. Kobi Hat from Noowul Designs - This cozy hat features a bubbly textured fabric stitched up with bulky yarn ... FREE knitting pattern!
3. Bewitching Braids Bag from Nana's Crafty Home - This stylish bag with braided accents ... FREE crochet pattern!
4. Uptown Poncho from Crochet Dreamz - This versatile poncho feature worsted weight yarn and includes instruction for sizes S through 3X ... FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Hi Tamara! I have been following you for a while now and I love your Craftsy class! I submitted to the link party. My instagram is @mommylovesyarn
Gorgeous designs! Followed you back on Insta! 🙂
Wonder if you could help me with a question? I like many patterns for bags, but they use wool yarns. I am allergic to wool, I have tried touching many kinds and just can't do it. What would be good substitution for yarns like Wool-Ease?
Hi Diane! You could use cotton or acrylic - both work great for bags! Cotton is great for market type bags and beach totes, and acrylic is great for bags that get a lot of wear and tear, or for when you want a "shinier" look. 🙂