Who’s ready for some hot new projects and designs? You’re in the right place with Hookin On Hump Day – where we share the most popular new crochet and knit projects every two weeks. This round, we’ve got 5 fantastic new crochet projects to share – read on to get all the fab links – and then add your own to the HOHD link party on Moogly and Petals to Picots!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week’s Featured Projects
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Elf Coat Pattern from Morale Fiber – This elegant fantasy-inspired sweater coat is a FREE Tunisian crochet pattern – with lots of photos to help!
2. Desert Dreams Poncho Crochet Pattern from ReVe Design Co – This PAID crochet pattern is perfect for weekends, for the beach or for every day!
3. Rainbow Smiles by Dora Does – This top-down raglan sweater is made with simple stitches and features a chevron burst of rainbow color – and it’s a PAID crochet pattern!
4. Elise Poncho by Crochet Dreamz – An easy to wear FREE crochet pattern that’s full of texture and looks so fun!
5. Sephine Slouch Hat by Noowul Designs – This FREE crochet hat pattern features lovely texture that really captures the eye and is quite elegant!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!