It's the last Hookin On Hump Day for 2018! But no worries, we'll be back in 2019 with more fantastic projects and pattern roundups to share. This round, we're finishing up with a fan favorite - 5 FREE crochet patterns!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week's Featured Projects
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Birth Year Blanket by Frau Tschi-Tschi - A FREE charted crochet pattern for a yearlong weather blanket - be sure to hit the translate button for English!
2. Big Bay Beanie by Crochet 365 Knit Too - The Great Lakes and shorelines of Michigan inspired this FREE crochet hat pattern!
3. Raised Circle Square by Crochet Therapy - You'll find lots of texture and interest in this FREE 12" crochet square pattern!
4. Dinosaur Hat for Kids by Maria's Blue Crayon - This FREE crochet hat pattern would make any dino-loving kid so happy this season!
5. Crosswinds Triangle Scarf by All About Ami - This pretty FREE crochet pattern includes lots of detailed photos to help with this unique stitch!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!