Hookin On Hump Day is feelin' the fall vibes! Cozy, warm.. and oh lucky day, all free crochet!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week's Featured Projects
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mountain Ridge Cardi from Be a Crafter - This versatile cardi can be worn so many ways ... FREE crochet pattern!
2. Woven Cowl Free Crochet Pattern from Winding Road Crochet - This one skein project can be worked up in a weekend and features a beautiful woven design ... FREE crochet pattern!
3. Rustic River Beanie from Rich Textures Crochet - This beanie has great texture and calls for a bulky weight yarn for a quick and cozy project ... FREE crochet pattern!
4. Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern from Stitching Together - Crochet up this stylish ear warmer for everyone on your list ... written pattern includes two different sizes and also includes a size chart for further customization ... FREE crochet pattern!
5. Rustic Canyon Crochet Scarf from All About Ami - This colorful yarn makes for a great stash buster project ... FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!