This week on Hookin On Hump Day it's Cardi Time! Out of the five links that rose to the top this round, the first three are all for crochet cardigans! The other two are also crochet, cute - and all of them are free! Gotta love this HOHD collection!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured in the next round.
This Week's Featured Projects
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Crochet Classic Raglan Cardigan by Joy of Motion Crochet - This FREE crochet cardigan pattern is a great introduction to crocheting raglan garments!
2. Summers End Cardigan by Christa Co Design - The short sleeves and hip length of this FREE crochet cardi make it the perfect grab and go for cool mornings!
3. Chic Aran Cardigan by My Hobby Is Crochet - This FREE open front cardigan features a beautiful aran pattern, has a nice drape and feels lovely to touch!
4. Candy Corn Socks by Crystalized Designs - This fun FREE crochet sock pattern includes 4 adult sizes - and can be made in any colors for year-round fun!
5. Amigurumi Ballerina Bunch by Grace and Yarn - There are actually three FREE crochet patterns in this set, all linked in this post!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!