It's almost officially autumn - time to get those hooks and needles working in earnest! We've got an amazing group of patterns to inspire you on this round of Hookin On Hump Day - thanks to your clicks! And even better, this week they're all free!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured the next round.
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Mollis Wrap Cardigan by Joy of Motion Crochet - Super easy & works up fast with just 2 skeins of yarn... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Itty Bitty Crochet Kitty by Thoresby Cottage - This cute pattern works up very quickly (great for beginners!) and would make the sweetest gift for any cat lover... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Midnight Madness Poncho by Nana's Crafty Home - This pattern is so easy, and the end result is a lacy, open poncho with wonderful drape... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Mandala Madness Blanket by Frau Tschi-Tschi - This blanket is gorgeous, and part of a FREE crochet along! Just click where it says "Hier" (aka "Here") to go to the pattern!
5. Guernsey Beanie by Daisy Stitch Co - A fun beanie with lots of texture and messy bun option... and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Hi is there any way the pattern can be worked in rows rather than in a circle
Hi Janet! I'm sorry, what pattern are you referring to?