I am falling in love with summer crochet! There are so many great patterns coming out right now – no seasonal slowdown that I can see! So I love seeing what pops up every round of Hookin On Hump Day – and what is earning your clicks! This round we have 5 fab new patterns – which one will be your new project?
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit.
It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! The projects with the most clicks are the ones featured the next round.
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Star-Spangled Ponchette by Crochetpreneur – a PAID asymmetrical crochet pattern that you are going to love to make and, even more so, love to wear!
2. Delicate Kimono by Be a Crafter – lacy flowy outerwear inspired by a beautiful seaside theme, and size M/L is FREE!
4. Free Range Corner to Corner Crochet Kimono by Make & Do Crew – a few basic rectangles come together to form this lovely FREE crochet pattern!
5. Avocado Friend by Left Handed Crocheter – avocados are a super food – and they are super cute and super cuddly in this FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other – plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND – your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue “Add Link” button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!