Welcome to Hookin On Hump Day - or, thank you all for coming back for another fantastic round of this crochet and knit link party! Did you know that the featured projects every round are picked based on your clicks? Each one of your clicks on the squares down below is a "vote" you cast!
This round was particularly close - everyone was within just a few clicks of each other! And it's easy to see why - each of these new patterns is lovely. And even better, most are free!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Stormy Days Wrap by Left In Knots - This cozy and pretty crochet pattern includes video tutorials, and it's FREE!
2. Titan Tapestry Crochet Bag by Crochet 365 Knit Too - The crochet pattern is charted, gorgeous, and also FREE!
3. Plus Size Mehndi Halter Top by Morale Fiber - This PAID crochet pattern expands her pretty festival tip to sizes for everyone!
4. "Let the Sun Shine" Sun Hat by My Hobby Is Crochet - Stylish, practical, and a FREE crochet pattern!
5. Stop and Rewind Sunhat by A Crocheted Simplicity - Why choose? Make both! Another lovely FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!