Summertime Hookin On Hump Days begin! The weather is warmer, the yarns are a little lighter, but the amazing patterns and projects just keep coming! Thank you all for coming back for another fantastic round of this crochet and knit link party! I love seeing what the designers share and the readers pick every time - this time, you picked 5 fabulous freebies!
Hookin On Hump Day is a knit and crochet link party hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! On HOHD, you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It's a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Alchemy Cardigan Crochet Along from Make & Do Crew - So warm and stylish with this coxy cardi ... sizes Small to 4X. Part 1 of a FREE pattern and crochet along!
2. Joyful Josie Shawl from Wilma Westenberg - Show off that beautiful yarn in your stash with this pretty shawl ... FREE crochet pattern!
3. Waffle Stitch Throw Pillow from Left in Knots - Refresh your decor with this fun waffle stitch pillow ... FREE crochet pattern and video tutorial!
4. Crochet Cord Bracelet with Adjustable Closure from All About Ami - Fun to make and wear ... FREE crochet pattern with lots of photos to guide you through!
5. Cool Stripes Bag from A Crocheted Simplicity - Stitch up this bag in your favorite colors ... FREE crochet pattern!
Now, how do YOU participate in Hookin On Hump Day?
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other - plus, you just might find a new favorite project! AND - your clicks are how we determine which projects to feature each round!
- Want to add your link? Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name. Just click the blue "Add Link" button below!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this knit and crochet link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Thanks for linking up! Following you on insta-I’m @christacodesign https://www.instagram.com/christacodesign/
Thank you so much Crystal! I'm following you now too! 🙂