Like sands through the hourglass… these are the Hookin On Hump Day posts of our lives! Because it’s easy to get addicted to the best link party for the yarny arts! So let’s get to it, and take a look at the best crochet and knit projects from this last round – and while you’re here, be sure to link up your own blog projects, and visit all the new entries below that catch your eye!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: The Messy Bun Hat from The Purple Poncho – This hat is so cute and perfect for pulling your hair through the top to make a bun or a ponytail. Made with chunky weight yarn and works up super quick! FREE crochet pattern!
2. How to Crochet Boots With Flip Flops from Make & Do Crew – Crochet boots with flip flops as soles … genius!! FREE crochet pattern plus video tutorials!
3. Aveline Scarf from A Crocheted Simplicity – A stylish and reversible scarf that only uses one-skein … FREE crochet pattern!
4. Aztec Print Double Pom Toddler Hat from Left in Knots – Absolutely adorable toddler hat … and it’s a FREE pattern too!
5. Fairy Tale Gloves from The Blue Elephants – These stylish and cozy convertible gloves are perfect for winter! FREE knit pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!