Welcome to 2017! It’s the first Hookin On Hump Day of the year, and we’re so excited to be starting another trip around the sun winding yarn around our hooks and needles! So let’s take a look at the top crochet and knit projects from this last round, and be sure to keep linking up your own blog projects, and keep visiting all the fantastic patterns shared here twice a month!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Traveler Knit Infinicowl Scarf Pattern from Mama in a Stitch – This oversized scarf looks so cozy! And best of all you can get the knit pattern for FREE!
2. Warm Wool-ish Mittens from Left in Knots – Crochet up these pretty mittens with less than 1 skein … FREE crochet pattern!
3. Tunisian Ripple Scarf from Morale Fiber – This stylish ripple scarf can be easily whipped up with the FREE Tunisian crochet pattern and video tutorials!
4. Ribbons and Grace Ladies Bootcuffs from Kirstens Knits – These boot cuffs are simple and feminine … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Garter Stitch Gnomes from Knitting and So On – Stitch up these adorable little gnomes to decorate your indoor gardens … FREE knit pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Jess | MakeAndDoCrew.com
I always look forward to seeing the inspiring patterns you choose, Tamara! I’m going to have to live to be about 350 years old to try every pattern that I see and like! 🙂
😀 Thanks so much Jess!
OH!!! I made it!! my first Moogly Link Party!! so happy to be here with my Josephine Crochet Shawl!!!
As you can see, I love link parties, this January I will start my parties on my blog, so hope to see you around too!!
Happy New Year!!!
Yay! Welcome Lilia! 😀 Thank you so much for linking up! And happy new year!
Thanks so much for the feature! What an honor! I’m loving so many projects already in this party. So many talented yarn artists out there!
The Party continue, so happy and positive energy around here, Love It!!!!
I think you’re going to like the next one too! 😉 Thank you Lilia!