Can you believe it! It’s the very last Hookin On Hump Day for 2016! This final one is all free too! So as we transition into 2017, be sure to keep linking up your own blog projects, and keep visiting all the fantastic patterns shared here twice a month! Happy Holidays all!
Hookin On Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly and on Petals to Picots! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Fair Isle Banded Slouchy Hat by Left in Knots – This is gorgeous! Love the fair isle look – so hot this year! And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Celtic Weave Fingerless Gloves by Over the Apple Tree – Stunning crochet cable mitts and a FREE crochet pattern!
3. Colorful Crochet Snowflake by The Purple Poncho – Lovely, delicate, and they have GLITTER! And it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Christmas Tree Ornament by Anbelia Craft Design – I want a whole bunch of these! Festive FREE crochet pattern in both English and Español!
5. Pastel Peaks Baby Blanket by Crochet for You – Self striping yarn and a stunning stitch pattern combine in this FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!