Welcome back to Hookin On Hump Day, hosted here on Moogly and with my fantastic co-host Kara from Petals to Picots ! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured – and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. It’s a great way to check out projects from all over the web, and to promote your own! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Go with The Flow Super Scarf from My Hobby Is Crochet – This over-sized scarf looks super cozy … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Little Hedgehog from Atelier Marie-Lucienne – Adorable and FREE little hedgehog crochet pattern!
3. The Madeline Flower Crochet Rug Pattern from Karla’s Making It – This flower rug would make a great accent for any room … FREE crochet pattern too!
4. Striped Bag with No-Sew Liner from Underground Crafter – A handy little purse with a fun stitch pattern … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Rustic Fall Vest from Maz Kwok’s Designs – This crochet vest it a must-have for Fall … and it is a FREE pattern too!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!