Thank you once again for joining my co-host Kara from Petals to Picots and myself for another fantastic round of Hookin On Hump Day! HOHD is a link party where you can submit your blog posts to be featured - and/or see the best new projects available on blogs across the web! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots - here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Easy Blanket Sweater Crochet Pattern by Mama In A Stitch: Super cozy, chunky, over-sized and a FREE crochet pattern!
2. Crochet Owl Purse by The Philosopher's Wife: Super cute and FREE crochet pattern!
3. Autumn Chill Scarf by Left In Knots: Lovely asymmetrical scarf with a FREE crochet pattern!
4. How to Make a Crochet Shawl Toggle by Simply Collectible: A handy tool for all your scarves and shawls - FREE tutorial!
5. Amigurumi Octopus Baby Toy by The Friendly Red Fox: So fun for little fingers - FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!