School is in session, and that might mean more – or less! – time to crochet and knit! But there are lots of fantastic patterns always coming out, and my co-host Kara from Petals to Picots and I have once again collected the best here for you! We share your most clicked projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots – here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: “Sherrie” in Alize Miss Batik #3708 from Emily and The Handmade – A delightful doily worked in a lovely variegated thread … includes link to PAID crochet pattern booklet!
2. Girl’s Crochet Cape from Over the Apple Tree – Absolutely adorable child’s cape … includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
3. Chunky Icelandic crochet Blanket Pattern from Mama in a Stitch – Super chunky and cozy wool blanket … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
4. Granny Square “Fuchsia” from Atelier Marie-Lucienne – Beautiful floral inspired granny square design … FREE crochet pattern!
5. Video Tutorial: How to Crochet the Side Saddle Stitch from Make and Do Crew – Learn a new crochet stitch … FREE pattern and video tutorial!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!