The dog days of summer are here, but that doesn’t stop the beautiful yarny projects! My fab co-host Kara from Petals to Picots and I have another round of the top crochet and knitting links and patterns here for you! We share your best projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots – here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: Freewheelin’ Poncho Pattern by Morale Fiber – Quick, easy, and inspired PAID crochet pattern!
2. Granny Squared Crochet Top by One Dog Woof – Fantastic FREE crochet pattern – with lots of info on customizing the fit!
3. Elise by Emily and The Handmade – Beautiful FREE crochet pattern!
4. Dreamcatcher by The Lazy Hobbyhopper – Colorful FREE crochet pattern and craft tutorial!
5. C2C Fox Block Blanket by The Friendly Red Fox – Love the blanket made with this FREE crochet graph pattern!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!