Whew, it's mid summer and muggy here in Iowa. But the bright spot of the day is HOHD! Thank you for joining me and my delightful co-hostess Kara from Petals to Picots for another round of the top crochet and knitting links and patterns. We share your best projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots - here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK! "Poppy" in Alize Miss Batik #3716 by Emily and The Handmade: Gorgeous! Click the word "Poppy" in the first paragraph to the beautiful PAID crochet pattern!
2. Illusions Tote Bag by Left in Knots: Love the look of this stitch pattern! FREE crochet pattern!
3. Dragonfly C2C Throw by Charmed By Ewe: So cute and summery! FREE crochet pattern!
4. Zoodiacs C2C Crochet Afghan by One Dog Woof: Adorable! FREE crochet pattern with lots of instructions!
5. How to Block Crochet with an Easy DIY Blocking Board by Make & Do Crew: Great idea with a link to a FREE crochet pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!