Happy Hump Day! Or rather, the evening before - I don't know why link parties start the night before, but that's what I was told way back when I was a baby blogger, and well... here we are! It's HOHD again and I want to say thank you for joining me and my fantastic co-hostess Kara from Petals to Picots for another round of the mostest bestest crochet and knitting links and patterns. We share your best projects twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots - here are the projects that your clicks and I put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK! Summer Vacation Knit Top from Mama in a Stitch - Lovely in Cotton Bamboo, and a FREE knit pattern!
2. Lotus Mandala Circular Vest from Morale Fiber - Gorgeous colorful FREE crochet pattern!
3. Crochet Slippers with Flip Flop Soles from Make & Do Crew - These are getting so much buzz - and it's a FREE crochet pattern!
4. Dragonfly Bandana Cowl from Charmed By Ewe - Pretty one skein pattern - and it's FREE and crochet!
5. Wendy in Alize by Emily and The Handmade - Stunning - a PAID pattern linked at the very end of the post!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Love the vest and flip flop slippers! Thanks for hosting Tamara and Kara!
😀 Thanks Jessica!
too many awesome posts to check out 🙂 thanks for the party and I hope you have a fantastic week!
Thank you so much Millie, you too!
I think the main reason for people in North America to start hump day posts on Tuesday is that by the time Wednesday comes around for you it's already Thursday here. 🙂
Ah, excellent point! Thank you Richard! 🙂