Hello hello and hello again! Summer is here in North America, but that's doesn't mean the yarn goes away! Or the link party! Thank you for joining me and my fantastic co-hostess Kara from Petals to Picots for another round of the most very best crochet and knitting links and patterns. We share the best of the best projects from around the web twice a month, from the posts you submit. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots - here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK! Summertime Shawl from Simply Summer Street - A lovely pattern for those cool summer nights ... includes link to FREE crochet pattern!
2. Rope Bath Rug from Mama in a Stitch - Give a spa like feel to your bath with this pretty rug ... FREE pattern and photo tutorial to guide you through!
3. Potholders from Howling at the Moon - Brighten up your kitchen with these colorful potholders ... includes link to FREE pattern!
4. Falling Blossoms Scarf from Knitting and So On - Combine your knitting and crocheting skills into one special garment ... FREE knitting and crochet pattern!
5. Esther Crochet Pattern from Emily and The - Gorgeous lace doily pattern with a vintage vibe ... includes link to PAID pattern!
Now onto this round's party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!
Jess at Make & Do Crew
I adore that rug Jessica from Mamma In a Stitch made. I'm so excited to try something out of rope.
Thanks for hosting the par-tay, Tamara! I shared my free pattern for turning flip flops into slippers. Yay for summer crochet!
😀 Thanks Jess!! They are amazing!
Thanks so much for hosting as always! Thank you for the feature of the rug as well! And thank you Jess fro Make and Do Crew for the kind words. I saw those flip flops on Pinterest and was in awe!!
😀 Thank you Jessica! Your projects are always fantastic!
Thank you for featuring my Potholders!!
They are fantastic Liz! Thanks for linking up and sharing them! 😀
Hello, dear! Thank so much for hosting this gorgeous Link Party. It's my first time here and what amazing project I''m finding! Have a wonderful day! xxx
😀 Welcome! Thanks for joining in Anabelia!
Way to much to check out here! Lovely party! Thanks for hosting us!
😀 Thank you for coming!
Hi. I have been trying to get on the links for the number 3 potholder crochet pattern but absolutely nothing happens. Could you advise another way or website to get the pattern
This is what she links to: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/presine-a-fiori 🙂