April showers…. bring gorgeous crochet projects! At least that’s the case in the latest round of Hookin On Hump Day! Thank you for joining me, and my cohost Kara from Petals to Picots for another round of fantastic crochet and knitting links and patterns. We share the best crochet and knit projects from around the web twice a month. Hookin on Hump Day is hosted here on Moogly, as well as on Petals to Picots – and the featured projects from each round are featured on both our sites and social media shares! Here are the projects that your clicks and Kara put together this round!
Click on the names of the patterns and posts you like to go to their sites and pages!
1. MOST CLICKED LINK: “Boho Chic” Mosaic Tote Bag from A Crocheted Simplicity – Crochet up this chic tote to carry along wherever you go … PAID crochet pattern!
2. Radiating Dragonflies Throw from Charmed by Ewe – A gorgeous and unique throw pattern featuring dragonflies radiating out from the center of the blanket … and it’s a FREE crochet pattern too!
3. Cozy Fringed Cowl from Leasowes View -A super trendy fringed cowl to add some style to your Spring wardrobe … links to FREE crochet pattern!
4. Toddler Hooded Poncho from Stitch 11 – An absolutely adorable poncho … and a FREE crochet pattern too!
5. Crafting A Rainbow Of Hope Baby Beanie from Creative Crochet Workshop – a sweet and colorful baby set … FREE crochet beanie pattern with link to FREE baby blanket pattern too!
Now onto this round’s party! Here are a few simple rules:
- Please visit at least one other link and leave a comment on their post so we can really support each other!
- Please remember to link to your actual project URL and not your homepage URL, and use the name of your project or post, not your own name.
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- If your project gets featured, please do not submit that same project to the party again at a later date.
- I’d also really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media links (see the icons at the top right of the page), and I will happily follow back (just leave me a comment that you’re following me from here, and include a link to your own social media page)!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve made now! You don’t have to be a designer or a big name blog to join this link party – all you need is to have a post about a crochet or knitting or yarn related project you did that you’d like to show off! Remember, this party is in RANDOM order, so there’s no such thing as being late. New to the Hookin On Hump Day party? To receive reminder emails twice monthly about the party, enter your email here. Otherwise, I won’t pester you if you’d rather not receive a reminder!